HFHMC brings together a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life to support its mission of eliminating poverty housing. As a nonprofit organization, HFHMC's funding generally comes from local contributions and partnerships. Habitat sincerely thanks and recognizes the following individuals, corporations, churches, and community and government partners for their confidence, generosity and friendship.
We would also like to recognize the countless individuals who volunteered on our construction sites during "crunch time" to help us get our families into their homes!
Habitat would like to especially thank and recognize some of our strategic partners for their generous support of our mission:
To find out how you can partner with Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, please contact the Development Department at 610-278-7710 ext. 129.
- Frock Team, in memory of a beloved daughter
- Villanova University Habitat for Humantiy Campus Chapter
- Assumption College, ME
- Montgomery County Community College
- Darlene Steiner
- Andy Kelly on behalf of First Baptist Church of Norristown
- Brandywine Senior Suites
- California Pizza Kitchen, Plymouth Meeting
- Bonnie Wolcott
- Christ United Methodist Church of Lansdale
- Clemens Group
- Art and Mark's Auto
- Our amazing regular volunteers!
- Franklin Flooring
- Horizon Waste Services
- Kristen Adams
- Lower Providence Presbyterian Church
- Modern Recycling Services
- Pennbrook Middle School
- East Norriton Middle School
- SEPA Youth Ministries
- Suzanne Otto of Six Twenty Designs
- Thrivent Financial
- Trinity Lutheran Fairview Church
- Via Veneto Italian Ice
- Villanova University Habitat for Humanity Campus Chapter
- Voya Financial