Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, PA (HFHMC) builds across Montgomery County.
HFHMC Home Facts:
- HFHMC meets or exceeds the national standards of the for-profit building community.
- Our new-construction homes meet or exceed Energy Star standards.
- All HFHMC homes are between two and four bedrooms.
- HFHMC has built over 50 homes in Montgomery County.
- The average costs of the homes range between $90,000 and $125,000, well below the average values of the homes. (Costs fluctuate and are subject to change without notice.)
- Volunteers and future homeowners partner on Habitat homes to do the framing, siding, insulating, drywall, painting, finish carpentry, and landscaping. Habitat usually hires subcontractors for the site and foundation work, roofing, and mechanicals.
- The homes reflect the style of the neighborhood in which they are built.