Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County ReStore sells new and used building materials to the public at discounted prices. Shoppers find appliances, furniture, lighting, flooring, cabinets, tile, carpet, lumber, doors, and more—all in 8,000 sq. ft. of retail space.
ReStore collects new and used building materials and remodeling supplies from corporate, individual and small-business donors. These items are kept out of the waste stream and put to new use, saving landfill space and disposal fees.
All ReStore proceeds support the construction of more Habitat homes in Montgomery County.
- Saves on disposal fees
- Provides a tax-deduction for the donation of usable building supplies
- Easy, free pick up of large items
For the community:
- Conserves landfill space
- Reduces the cost of home remodeling and repairs
- Reduces methane gas emissions from landfills
- Creates more affordable housing options
For Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County:
- Provides funding for the construction of more Habitat homes and Neighborhood Revitalizations