Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, PA's ReStore sells new and used furniture, housewares, appliances, tools and building materials to the public at discounted prices. New items come in daily and there are new sales every week. Every purchase made at the ReStore builds, rehabs and repairs homes in Montgomery County. ReStore accepts donations from individuals and businesses. There are 3 easy and free ways to donate items!
- Saves on disposal fees.
- Provides a tax-deduction for the donation of usable building supplies.
- Easy, free pick up of large items.
For the community:
- Since 2010, ReStore Montco has diverted over 560 tons of materials from our county's landfills.
- Reduces the cost of home remodeling and repairs.
- Reduces methane gas emissions from landfills.
- Creates more affordable housing and repair options.
For Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County:
- Since 2010, provided over $300,000 to Habitat Montco's affordable homeownership, neighborhood revitalization and home repair programs.